UK Politics Thread

Discussion in 'World Affairs' started by britbox, Jul 26, 2016.

1. britbox

britbox Multiple Major Winner

Ha, so George Soros donates 400,000 pound to the Remain campaign. When will this oligarch learn to keep his nose out?

Nekro likes this.
  2. Nekro

Nekro Major Winner

yes and he lately spends his money on futile lost causes..... man, if they can reverse brexit i will be like wow , clap clap

He could have bought us a huge castle in wales instead.... with some cool anciently decorated spa in the middle, yeah, we could make it our headquarters with you, Lawrence and the girls, Betty, Mimi and Ann.... They would go ard shopping , horse riding and relaxing, we would chill in the pool like some fat fucks making plans about Welsh independence.... i mean i know you're a unionist and all that but you know union is easy, independence is something to get excited about...... Yeah and Soros would also buy us an institute for the research and preservation of welsh language, and a big welsh teaching center for kids.... in the castle we would have a recording studio for lawrence to record his welsh patriotic songs,,,, we would play in his band for fun :D and ofc Uncle Soros would give us a fat bank account for all the expensive junk we need :D :D