Old School Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Odds and Ends' started by Nekro, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

what is the difference between Gelato and ice cream? :wacko::wacko:

by the way, I prefer ice cream as gelato seems very sour:eek:

Nekro likes this.
  2. betty

betty Masters Champion

we watch every kind of horrors :p right now we have to finish first season of exsorcist series and then have another horror to watch i forgot the title :p Nek?

Nekro likes this.
  3. betty

betty Masters Champion

it is the same hahaha maybe u meant ghiacciolo?

Nekro likes this.
  4. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

I remember this "mother of tears" violent ghost film, seems made by an Italian director? Wow, it is very violent :wacko::wacko:

Nekro likes this.
  5. Nekro

Nekro Major Winner

Slumber 2017 :p

6. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

Do, you want in internet or really go to cinema to watch or buy a dvd?

I searched that this film is actred by Maggie Q, she once worked in Hong KOng

I like horror but prefer detective type of movies more like "Murder on oriental express". I watched it in cinema last week. It is acted by Johnny Depp and Michelle Piefer. I think it is more or less the same with the tv version taht I watched.

Nekro likes this.
  7. Nekro

Nekro Major Winner

on net :D

haha i love horrors :D btw we watch tons of other movies too not just horror :D That Charlize Theron spy movie "Atomic Blonde" was fun for example .....

ok gotta go, cu later :D <3

betty likes this.
  8. betty

betty Masters Champion

on net:p

ok mayor arrived so cu on monday :D ciaooo

9. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

hahaha, is the major Nek??!! How come you two always leave together, ummm? ;)

ok, have a nice day :rose:

10. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

Friday :rose::p

Nekro likes this.
  11. Nekro

Nekro Major Winner

Hi Mimi :heart::rose: Yes it's cool :D

Now we don't know how much of this is true but according to The Times of Israel maybe Hungary will do the same shit as Trump :S and some other countries.... We don't know how much of it is true yet but here FIDESZ (Orbán's party) is very silent about this...... Well, you know i'm for getting rid of that twitching clown for millions of reasons, if this is true it will be just another reason........

Also, you see the jews are happy about the Trump thing for real, in a letter to Orbán, Köves Slomó, the leading rabbi of EMIH (top jewish organization here) told Orbán he should consider following Trump in recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, and another top jewish organization, Mazsihisz, did the same.....

So as you see, those jews who take their jewishness seriously support this move totally......

12. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

hello Lord Nek :rose:

Isn't Jerusalum has many Pakistans living and they also think it belongs to them? Guess this Trump move got many Pakinstans angry?

Nekro likes this.
  13. Nekro

Nekro Major Winner

Palestinians....Yes they are angry, there were already some clashes

14. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

sorry, I can never tell apart palestian, pakinstans etc :wacko:

so, y like the jews mroe than then palestians, thats why you supported making Jerusalem as the capital of Israel?

I don't know their history in detail but in my view, it is Israel who did the wrong more. They had moved away from the region more than hundred years ago so how could you expect the Palestians to find no problem of their homeland being taken back?

15. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

16. Nekro

Nekro Major Winner

lol i didn't support it, i was joking :p

as for my country, imo we should just stay out of this whole mess...... We should focus on alliances with Christian countries..... Russia, Poland, Italy, Bulgaria, etc... and China... Although China is not a traditionally Christian country (even though Christianity is getting popular there) but they're tot like Christians, they're for the rule of law, they're down to earth, work hard, don't mess with other countries.... Those are the countries to be friends with....... America is now in animal mode, they're stirring shit everywhere, they are turning against their allies, they are giving away countries and places that are not theirs like fucking gifts and you can't trust their word.... Anyone with a bit of common sense stays away from the USA and Israel

lol not everybody likes huge diamonds....... Little tasteful ones can be much better looking ... Just like with any jewelry.....

like which golden necklace looks better?

[​IMG]
    or

[​IMG]

17. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

Umm, not all the Christians are that reasonable. My demanding classmate who is living in usa now is also a Christian but I shared no view of her thinking, that she thinks it is right for the Palestians to give way to Israel since the land "originally belonged to Israel". Some of them like my classmate just blindly support anything relating to "Christian" i.e. she supports Trump since he summons back things like against gay love, abortion etc which are "Christians' value". However, these stuff are outdated. Actually, isn't most Israel people "Jewish" than "Christians"?

hahaha, are the ugly necklaces the black man wearing real gold? They are so damn ulgy :lulz2::lulz2:

18. Nekro

Nekro Major Winner

AAAAHAHAHAHAH Checked your link..... Who was first to say the ring was small, NID!!!!!! A Steroina fan big momma.... Big momma needs big big shiny crap.... MadameNoire needs ring that tears her finger off it's so big and heavy HAHAHAHAHA

[​IMG]

well, if you look at the biblical story, jews killed christ.....Christians and jews are totally different.... Trump is a total fake... his balls are in the hands of the "russian" jewish mafia and in the hands of his jewish family like son in law etc... So he's following jewish orders....

At the start he had people like Bannon to trick Christians into thinking he was more christian than let's say Killary but then he fired him too.......

Trump is a cockroach.....

19. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

Wasn't the "roman king" ordered the killing of Jesus? :wacko::wacko: But wasn't god said Jew is the best race and Jesus Christ is jews? :wacko:

umm, the foolish Americans chose a cockroach as president :lulz2:

20. Nekro

Nekro Major Winner

It's a long story lol..... There are even non-jews who support Israel for various reasons...... I don't really give a damn about it...... For me it's more about their current behaviour and practical considerations.... I stay as far from them as i can lol :p

well, they had 2 cockroaches to choose from :S