Old School Chat Thread

Discussion in 'Odds and Ends' started by Nekro, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Nekro

Nekro Major Winner

k i had better sources in the past now i found these with a quick search..... This is what Dr. Edward Herman said: "So, I regard the Srebrenica massacre as a tremendous propaganda triumph. The West wanted to go after Serbia and they avoided peace. They needed this massacre."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-srebrenica-massacre-was-a-gigantic-political-fraud/5321388

and this is from the Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jul/04/how-britain-and-us-abandoned-srebrenica-massacre-1995

BTW this doesn't mean the Serbs weren't guilty but everybody was killing everybody in that region, the albanians, the Croats did their own ethnic cleansings too..... In the big picture though the prob was that the Serbs didn't lick USA butt, that's why they picked on them.....

2. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

Any country who does not worship usa is getting problem. The Amercian governemnt is the biggest bully in the world :spank:

Roger reaches semi final of wtf and is going to win the whole thing, these younger players are just useless :facepalm:

Nekro likes this.
  3. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

the dirty neighbour above my flat was again, dragging his furniture around at midnight. This bastard:shitstorm::chainsaw:

Nekro likes this.
  4. Nekro

Nekro Major Winner

Yes Mimi tot.....

Lol Mimi i can't believe you're buying into the hysterics that the Fedtards are generating.... Rafa couldn't care less about that shit event, it's just that that's the only thing Fedtards can come up with and some silly Rafa fans bite :p

Sorry about neighbour hugs

Haha there's an article that clueless jerk May criticized Russia.... your should see the comments section under that article, so many epic posts, i like this one most:

"Kedves Mai Trézsi Hölgy!
    Oroszországgal ellentétben ön nem sokat tehet a nemzetközi rendért. Úgy látom ön az angol nép jövőjéért sem tud már tenni semmit... "this is the end..."
    Miért?
    Tanulmányozza gróf Apponyi Albert prófétikus szavait melyet 1920-ban Trianonban, akkor mondott az Antant-hatalmaknak, amikor a Magyar Delegáció vezetőjeként tudomásul kellett vegye a békediktátumot: "Önök most megásták Magyarország sírját, de Magyarország ott lesz a temetésén mindazon országoknak, amelyek most itt megásták Magyarország sírját.""

"Dear Theresa May,

As opposed to Russia, you can do nothing for international order, as i see you can do nothing for the future of the English people either, this is the end....

Study Count Albert Apponyi's prophetic words which he said in 1920 in Trianon to the Antant powers when he had to accept the peace dictatum as the leader of the Hungarian Delegation: "Today you dug Hungary's grave but Hungary will be at the funeral of those countries that today dug Hungary's grave""

:p :p :p

https://kuruc.info/r/4/179410/

#3304 Nekro, Nov 15, 2017 at 1:34 AM
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 1:40 AM
    Mimi likes this.
  5. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

Sorry, I beg to differ. This wtf is the only big title that rafa missed so I guess he wanted to win at least once o_O

To be honest, I find the British government and people quite thick-faced not to expedite this EU exit thing fast, some want to cling on to eu despite they already voted "yes". They want to leave but want as much benefit as possible :p

this bad neighbour has no shame, despite that I asked the care taker to warn him and sent him mild messages asking him politely to lower the sounds he made at midnight, he ignored [​IMG]

6. Nekro

Nekro Major Winner

Haha imo you don't have he insight into the head of tennis players....

HHAHAHAHAHA Since the Brexit vote this is one of the fav hun videos to spam under British news: It's from Monty Python, when the French troll the English and they decide to go away, the original movie didn't have it just the hun version... It goes like "Stupids, Stupid English, English Stupids, Where are you going stupids?" HAHAHAHAHAA :D :D :lulz1::lulz2::yahoo: I could watch this shit all day :D :p

longer version:

BTW Sunbro (Solaire of Astora) in Dark Souls has Arthur's clothes :D :p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

My french teachers said the French and English do not get along :D

How can the poor man see things with this outfit? :lulz1:

Nekro likes this.
  8. Nekro

Nekro Major Winner

Well, the English do not get along with anybody :p

Lol the English think Americans like them, you should see Americans in computer games when they see someone is English........ first thing to English is always they beat them in the war already, second, they saved their asses in ww2 :p Americans don't have high opinion of the English...

There's a small opening for the eyes :D.

9. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

Aren't a lot of Americans are in fact British? I read that Amercia was being formed from the beginning by some preachers who came from Britain?

Do you know the fight between Israel and Palestine? It seems to me that Israel is bullying Palestine together with Amercia, is it right? Abraxas is aruguing with Punky for saying that she turns a blind eye towards the poor Palestines.

Nekro likes this.
  10. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

Nekro likes this.
  11. Nekro

Nekro Major Winner

And all kinds of Europeans.... there are tons of Hungarians too.....

just look at this list, tons of famous Americans have Hungarian roots: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hungarian_Americans

Haha so he's still into that topic? Yeah, ofc Israel, America and Britain are bullying mates, they also support terrorism :p

[​IMG]
    and the Arabs know that too:
    [​IMG]

12. Nekro

Nekro Major Winner

Mimi likes this.
  13. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

I wonder whether why the Europeans would immigrate to America since it is so far away from their motherland? I read that the famous model Gisele B is of German blood but grew up in Brazil. For sure I won't immigrate to a place so far from my original birth place :wacko:

14. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

His prediction did come true, Roger is going to win 100th title and 20 slams :facepalm:

15. Nekro

Nekro Major Winner

well, as for Hungarians, the jewish ones fled from ww2, the non-jewish ones fled from the communists in 1956 :p but ofc tons went without any pushing, like you know to make it big, for better life, blablablabla

one of my buddies went to America a few years ago with the Church, he says he could get me to the USA too if i wanna go, but ofc i stay.... lol i talk to his father quite often he always thanks me and says his son wouldn't have a degree if it weren't for me... I helped him a lot at uni :p He also helped me in other ways and is a very good friend :)

Mimi likes this.
  16. Nekro

Nekro Major Winner

well, even midgets need something to be proud of :p

17. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

You are always kind Lord Nek :clap:. But does your friend like America?

18. betty

betty Masters Champion

we could move to America :p there are cool tennis school for fra haahahahha

hi Mimi :D

Nekro likes this.
  19. Mimi

Mimi Major Winner

No thanks, I hate the American government , they are the biggest bully:spank:

Nekro likes this.
  20. Nekro

Nekro Major Winner

yes he does, also he already had a girlfriend there before uni times....

You would never leave ita ;) and it's a much better place than the USA :D :D :D :heart::heart::heart:

betty and Mimi like this.